RC4WD 1/14 Dakar Rally Scale RTR Race Truck
1/14 Dakar Rally Scale RTR Race Truck
- Main Material: Aluminum Alloy, Iron, Copper, ABS and Polycarbonate
- Hard Plastic European Style Front Cab
- Full Metal 2 Speed Transmission (Planetary Gears)
- Transfer Case (Billet Aluminum)
- Super Scaled Leaf Spring Suspension Setup
- Scale Rims (Billet Aluminum)
- Remote Lockable Rear and Front Axle (Locking Differential)
- Full Metal Front and Rear Axle Housing
- Steel Scale Drive Shaft
- Rear Light Guard (Protects Against Rocks)
- Fully Painted
- Brushed Driven Motor
- Basic 4 Channel 2.4Ghz Radio
- Supply Voltage: 12V, (XT60 Connector, We Recommend = 3S, 25C Lipo Battery)
- Maximum Speed: 25KM/H (3S Battery)
- Incline Driving Angle: 35°
- Road Driving Angle: 20°
- Decline Driving Angle: 56°
- Truck Net Weight: 6.8KG
- Remote Control Weight: 0.32KG
- Packing Weight: 3.58KG
- Total Weight: 10.5KG
- 30 Days Limited Warranty
- Manufactured by JDCustoms
- 1x 1/14 Dakar Rally Scale RTR Race Truck
- 1x 4-Channel 2.4Ghz Radio
- 1x Front Bumper
- 1x ABS Handrail
- 1x Truck Emblem
- 2x ABS Speakers
- 4x Top Lamps
- 1x Left Wiper
- 1x Right Wiper
- 1x Skid Plate
- 2x Fixed Buttons
- 2x Steel Socket Head Cap Screws M3 x 22mm (Black) (Z-S1367)
- 2x Steel Button Head Cap Screws M4 x 12mm (Black)
- 2x Steel Button Head Cap Screws M3 x 6mm (Black) (Z-S0651)
- 1x Steel Socket Head Cap Screws M2 x 12mm (Black)
- 2x Dakar Decal Sheets
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 1/14 Semi Truck Sound Unit (VVV-S0074)
- Truck is very top heavy. Please familiarize yourself with the truck and its characteristics prior to taking your truck out on it’s first run and enjoying its full speed.
- Supply Voltage: 12V, XT60 Connector, We Recommend = 3S, 25C Lipo Battery. Battery Size Should be within 165x50x60MM (LxWxH).
- Remote only reserves one channel for either sound or light. Remote will not work for both.
- Before the truck is connected to the battery, please first turn the variable speed button on the remote control to the center.
- It is best not to turn the speed button when the truck is running. We also recommend adjusting the speed only after it stops running.
- Only the ESC is waterproof. The receiver, motor and servo need further waterproof processing before driving in or through water.
- Do not switch speeds while walking or running.
- Some assembly required.